Our high-quality UPVc windows will instantly improve the appearance, comfort and security of your home. The slim frames give an unobtrusive appearance, maximising the area of glass in your windows; allowing plenty of light in; offering you a better view of the outdoors. No matter what the weather is doing outside, our UPVc windows will always make you feel warm, safe and secure.
The UK’s best performing energy window system
We all want the best from replacement double glazing. Our windows stand apart; from styling to performance to saving energy; the advanced design gives you a comfortable, secure, energy-efficient home.
Our energy efficient window system brings together leading components to deliver exceptional performance. Choosing our windows to replace single glazed or older double glazed units saves money. In fact, it could reduce your heating costs by up to 20%.
Choosing We-Fit UPVc Windows gives you peace of mind.
You can count on We-Fit to never compromise on security. You can depend on us to deliver the very best thermal performance, and complete peace of mind.
Ensure unrivalled protection for your home with Yale high security Shootbolt window locks, boasting an impressive combination of chamfered shoot bolts and compression adjustable ‘mushroom’ cams.
Features and benefits
- 8 Point locking system with unique corner drive design on all windows regardless of size.
- Unique full depth Eurogroove lock-out design to maximise security performance.
- 400% more shootbolt contact area with keep when compared to traditional flat shootbolts.
- Supaglide gear box action, tested to 100,000 cycles (equivalent to 30 years of heavy use).
- Rigorously tested to BS7950 and beyond to achieve Secure by Design status.
Doors are at the heart of your home’s security, and we design our products to ensure that visitors to your home are only the welcome ones.
Features and benefits
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind.
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation.
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximise strength.
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps.
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.