We-Fit UPVc windows Birmingham will improve your home.
We-Fit is based in the village of Marston Green, Birmingham, a Metropolitan Borough of Solihull in the West Midlands.
A bit of history
Marston Green began as a small village surrounded by agricultural land in the estate of Coleshill at this time. The village grew into a leafy suburb in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, due to the construction of many detached and semi-detached homes in the 1930’s, which were typical of many suburban homes in the area. The growth of homes here was encouraged by the presence of a rail station. Following the expansion of the nearby Birmingham Airport, the construction of the National Exhibition Centre and the local housing estate of Chelmsley Wood, Marston Green has grown largely into a commuter village with many of its residents working in Solihull and Birmingham.
Why our customers have chosen We-Fit for their UPVc Windows, doors & Conservatories.
They can count on We-Fit to never compromise on security; they can depend on us to deliver the very best thermal performance, and complete peace of mind.
High Impact and High Performance UPVc Windows
All frames are manufactured using high impact, high performance PVCu conforming to BS EN 12608:2003 this ensures that the profiles are extruded to a defined European Standard of quality and consistency, covering aesthetic appearance, dimensions, colour fastness and strength of welds.
All our UPVc windows are manufactured to BS7412/BS7413, the specification for PVC-U extruded profiles with heat welded corner joints.
At the heart of our UPVc Windows range is the’ energy efficiency credentials, achieving an ‘A,& B’ grade energy rating with ease utilising compound steel reinforcements to meet thermal performance whilst maintaining the required structural performance.
What you get
- Five chamber, 70mm energy efficient design
- Internal Glazing Beads for extra security and meets weather tightness standard BS 6375
- A low-line PCE Co-Extruded Gasket providing outstanding weather performance whilst complementing the elegant sightlines. Severe weather rating for windows and doors openings and glazing is achieved by double seal using TPE (Themoplastic Elastomer) gaskets, fusion welded at each corner to eliminate shrinkage, to BS 4255-1 and BPF 345/2.
- Deep drainage furrow
- Profile thickness for firm hardware anchoring.
- Profile specific galvanised steel reinforcement to BS EN 10346:2009.
- Glass units are “Argon” gas filled super spacer, warm edge technology double glazed units tested to BS EN1279-2& 3 / BS EN 12150.