Hygienic Work Surfaces
For kitchens and bathrooms, Glass solutions Solaglas has carefully selected a range of applications, colours and product features that reflect our thinking, experience and understanding, or both trends and suitability.
However, Vitrio is ultimately flexible in terms of its wider possibilities; therefore, please use the information below as a guide and contact us if you wish to discuss a particular requirement.
- All glass is manufactured to order in the UK
- Extra clear, low-iron glass as standard (standard float glass on request)
- Safe and extra strong, Vitrio toughened (tempered) glass to BS EN 12150 where appropriate (all splashbacks and kitchen surfaces as standard)
- Bespoke shapes and curves can be incorporated
- Paint is applied on the back face of the glass which gives Vitrio its depth
- Cut-outs for plugs, taps etc can be incorporated
- Vitrio has a layered painting process f or uniformity of colour
- High impact resistance – 5 times that of annealed (standard), non-toughened glass (‘X5‘)
- Vitrio uses specialist non-leaded, moisture resistant paint
- Heat resistant up to 250oC
- Vitrio has a thickness of 6-19mm dependent on application
- Hard material resistant to bending, scratching, abrasion
- Vitrio is suitable for writing on – with the correct pen!
- Completely stain resistant
- Vitrio is UV stable
- Hygienic – perfectly smooth surface so bacteria can’t linger
- Ready for use and no on-going maintenance needed –
no sealing or polishing
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Back arriss painted as standard meaning no large unpainted gaps
- Available in large sizes to give seamless surfaces
- Q-Mark 3rd party quality accredited by BM TRADA
- Bespoke, corners, edgework, thicknesses, colours and colour
matching service available
If you require any further information on the Vitrio product range, please contact our showroom on 0121 779 7801, or drop us an email.